The 640 continuous inkjet (cij) printer has been specifically designed for small to medium sized manufacturers to offer a coding solution that provides enhanced speed and quality of operation, and performance stability.
- Automatic calibration :under rapidly changing print environment, dynamic calibration automatically adjusts printing parameters so the code is consistently printed correctly
- Quality at speed :enhanced quality and speed of operation, 1 to 3 lines of code printed at speeds up to 150m/min.
- Accurate job selection : visual job selection and layout preview helps the operator to print the correct codes.
- Automatic date and time function :automatic date and time function to reduce time it takes for operators to set up codes on the printer, and waste and rework.
- Large touchscreen : easy-to-use, large 8″ color interface to help reduce coding errors.
- Easy to use interface : intuitive 8” color touchscreen is easy to operate with fewer steps to input codes, requiring less operator training and a reduced dependence on operator turnover, resulting in better uptime
- Smart fluids usage : smart cartridge™ technology to ensure the correct ink is used in the printer every time. real-time fluids levels and maintenance alerts displayed on screen.
- Modular design : easy to change ink cartridges with smart cartridge™ technology. modular design makes spare parts replacement easy for fast recovery from downtime.
- Candy and confectionery
- Cosmetics, personal and home care
- Pouch printing
- Baked goods and cereal